Thursday, October 23, 2008

from the bottom of my broken heart

Thank You to my lecturer, Pn. Foziah who teach me a lot through out this semester. I gained lots of information & knowledge throughout this semester. Forgive me if i done something wrong. Forgive me if i didn't come to class. Forgive me if i'm misbehaved towards you. Forgive me if i said nasty things to you. Forgive me if i had bad impressions about you. Forgive me if i like to fuss over your assignments/tasks. Forgive me if don't visit you when you are sick. Forgive me as i can't be beside you. Forgive me...


To Kak Niza (Siti Rohainiza Bt Latiff), the one and the only creature in the world who understand me- Thanks a lot too. Selamat Pengantin Baru! To akak, forgive me as i can't attend your wedding. Forgive me if i had done something wrong to you. Forgive me if i said nasty things to you. Forgive me if i'm not beside you when u needed me. Forgive me if i'm not with you to share your meaningful memories. Forgive me if i misbehaved. Forgive me...

Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.
-Albert Schweitzer

No comments: